Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We are here

Well, we are moved into our new house. Things are crazy, of course. Boxes everywhere, I can't find my laundry detergent or actually get to my laundry room. We definitely need to do something about that. I have a doctor's appointment today. Actually, I should leave for it in about 10 minutes. It is nice to be close to everything now, though I haven't felt like exploring. It is blazing hot to me inside and outside the house and I haven't been able to do anything due to the constant pain I am in. I really feel like I will never be the same. It is like I will never feel good again. I have no idea what the doctor will say today. I can't say that my house is ready for me to have the baby this week though that does sound good to me. We don't have a microwave (and you can't survive without one, unless you don't mind being hot as the oven constantly heats). I have been avoiding the kitchen like an old friend you see in the mall, but you can't remember their name. I called about having the house sprayed for bugs and they didn't recommend spraying inside in you have children under 3 months old. they are going to spray the outside and they say that it will help. I was worried that it might force them inside. I don't think I can take seeing bugs along with boxes and the dirt we have produced (it seems to have traveled across town with us).

Adam and I are pretty tired. I think everyone we know is tired. It was really hard to see everyone working so hard on the move for us and I couldn't do even half of what they were doing. On top of the manual labor, they had to put up with me not being able to answer basic questions or make simple decisions. I will think of a way to thank them someday soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica, Just wanted to say I've been thinking about you and praying for your upcoming delivery. Glad to hear you finally made it into your new house :)

"I have been avoiding the kitchen like an old friend you see in the mall, but you can't remember their name." LOL, that's too funny. Thanks for the laughs, Kat