Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Canvas


The other night, while Adam was on a trip, I decided to paint a canvas for the baby's door at home. It was the only thing I could think to do that wouldn't require much energy after a day of packing. I copied some thank you notes that I bought for him so this was not all my idea. I did blue on blue stripes, but you can't tell from the picture (only because I did not have white paint). The stripes are supposed to be the way they are (how convenient, because I couldn't do it any other way). The colors are more vibrant in person. The picture sort of washes them out. I still can't decide what to do for Sydney's door. I am thinking something ballet themed and maybe using some tulle on the canvas. Any suggestions?

No comments: