Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 02, 2007

Laundry Day

Sydney and I are having fun today doing a million loads of laundry. She helps me by picking up the stuff I drop and putting it back on the couch. She also likes to unfold the laundry as I fold it. This is not as much of a help to me, but she is having fun doing it. It makes me work faster and actually put it away in a timely manner. I cleaned out her kitchen cabinet (that holds her snacks and cups and stuff). It looks a lot better and now we won't be moving any old bottles and sippie cup parts that we don't use.

Sydney spent most of the morning trying to put on some shoes that are too big for her. She was so disappointed. When she finally got them on, she just walked right out of them! Poor thing needs some shoes that fit. Her sandals and dress shoes seem to be like wearing socks on our floors. She just slides around. I might try her Keds, but they are size 5 and I am not sure that they will fit because her foot is so small. I was saving them for the fall. They seem a little clunky too. They would probably stay on and at least provide some traction. She really wants to wear shoes. If other people don't have their shoes on she will go find the shoes and put them on you.

No comments: