Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"Vacation"

Adam is not working the rest of this week. You can hardly call it a vacation though. We will be packing and working on the stuff that we need to fix as a result of the home inspection. Thankfully, it isn't too bad. I think we can get a lot done. The only problem is that I am so hungry all the time. I had to get out of bed this morning and eat a banana and then get back in bed for a couple of hours. I just couldn't sleep without having something. I feel that way now. I can't work until I have some food. I have eaten so much already so I don't understand why I am hungry. I thought I might be thirsty instead of hungry. Not the case. I tried cereal and blueberries. Didn't help. I am currently shoving chocolate chip cookies in my mouth. This does not sound promising.

Sydney has started saying "nooo" as clear as a bell again. Let's just hope that she opts to use it for good so we don't have to teach her the difference between appropriate and inappropriate no usage.

An hour later....

I am on my 4th snack and it is only 10:51. I am going to a late lunch with Ragan today. So I need to snack until then. We are running out of food! I think I am scaring Adam.

No comments: