Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Baby Clothes

Today I am working on putting aside (or packing I guess) my bag and the baby's bag for the hospital. I guess it could seem a little early, but I need to get this stuff where we can find it since we are packing the house. I would hate to be rummaging through a box to find something before going to the hospital and just buying it again defeats my master plan of using up everything in the house - food, cleaning supplies, toiletries. I hate moving all that stuff, especially duplicates. I am so upset with myself. I was at Target last weekend and there was the cutest outfit for the baby that would have been perfect for the weather - now and fall. I didn't buy it. I haven't bought any clothes for him. I know it is gone now, because there were only a few left. Now all I can think about is how I need/want something just like that for him. How annoying. I just haven't seem many things that I like (that are a reasonable price). I haven't checked Stein Mart yet. They usually have some outfits that are nice. I am trying to avoid things like sports outfits and uncomfortable safari outfits with fishing vests and matching shoes. They look so uncomfortable. Adam's request is that we buy a few things that aren't baby blue. I do have clothes for him, as I said in a previous post. The problem is that I don't think that they are weather appropriate or size appropriate for him. All the 3-6 month stuff is long sleeves and though he will be able to wear those in the winter they will be too hot for right now. What to do!?

No comments: