Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday

Last night I just couldn't sleep and then this morning I went back to bed after Adam was awake and I was so tired I couldn't sleep. I felt like I had been drugged! This must be what my Babycenter weekly email mentioned. It said that I might be tired like the beginning of the pregnancy. We didn't pack anything yesterday, but we do have a new supply of smaller boxes now so I might be able to tackle some today or tomorrow. I know I need to get a move on it.

We are in the middle of countering back and forth with the house we want to buy. The person that owns it is a little "different" and happens to be the Realtor. She is taking her time getting back with us on things and when she does she doesn't even send the right paperwork. Thankfully our Realtor knows what she is doing so we don't have to worry about something being missed. This house has been for sale for over a year now and they still don't seem to want to budge on the price. I can understand that, but it is rarely (dare I say never) cheaper to keep it if you don't actually live there (which they don't). I would love to leasurely pack for this move, but I don't think I have that option. My back isn't bothering me this week so I should take advantage of it. Sydney seems to be in good spirits and is loving having Adam home this week. Yesterday, I opened all of her toys with dead batteries and replaced them. She appreciated this and is having fun rediscovering her toys.

No comments: