Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Calm down

I know that I am way over thinking everything. I think with the house(s) and Adam traveling next week and not knowing if I will have a c section over the past few weeks has made me feel a little out of control. I think I am obsessing over details as a way to gain some control of the situation. It never seems to work so I a have decided to just go with the flow. If I start itching because of a drug then so be it. And if I am drowsy, I will sleep. I just can't worry about things anymore. I have too many other things to do. Like pack and nap and eat. I feel like I just worry and talk and ask questions and answer questions and worry some more. I just want to be completely silent for a while. Maybe take some Benadryl and wake up in a few days or something. Ok, that is just the sinus headache talking.

No comments: