Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2007

PBK

I received the newest Pottery Barn Kids catalog today. They must know that I am looking for ideas, but they don't get that I need Target to make more PBK knock offs. I entered the PBK $10,000 gift card sweepstakes. I could buy at least a couple of things with that! Unfortunately, they aren't selling the toddler quilt that we liked, but it wasn't anything special. They seem to change things a lot. It did get me thinking that I probably shouldn't worry too much with a toddler quilt. I have a blue and green one. I am going to have a twin bed in his room so I think I may get a twin quilt. That would make more of an impact anyway and before long he can use it. I love the Cars quilt in the new catalog. It made me sad to think that if I don't hang Sydney's curtain and crib dust ruffle in his room then it may never be used again! If I can find the fabric I might make another curtain for her room so she can still use them. She has two windows. I am getting really excited about boy stuff. Thankfully, Sydney seems to be very girly (with purses and shoes and baby dolls) so I can have the best of both worlds.


No comments: