Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

How many days?

It is starting to hit me that I have a lot to do and not much time to do it. We are very excited about the baby and the move to a new house. I wish that my body would keep up with my mental excitement. If I weren't pregnant, I wouldn't have time to even type this because I would be busy doing all the stuff I need to do. I have to rest so I don't force myself into labor and subsequently surgery before we move. Once this house is empty I will be fine with whatever happens. Sydney is being counter helpful today. She has just unfold the clothes that I folded while I wasn't looking. I should have suspected it when she kept bringing me single pieces of clothing. Tomorrow is kitchen packing day. I may have a friend helping so it could go faster than expected. I am guessing it will take a while. I remember staying in my mom's kitchen all day packing one time. She did have more than me so hopefully it will be done in a couple of hours. I have decided to leave part of a set of dishes and some glasses so we don't have to buy paper stuff. We will be eating out or eating frozen lasagna type stuff after tomorrow. It is just as well, because I don't have time to cook anymore!

I just had a garage door company come look at our garage door problem. He doesn't carry parts for our brand and apparently it can be fixed by just ordering a new part and installing it. It is a simple thing. He told me where to get the part online. So I have ordered the part now and I am hoping it will get here next week. This is interesting. If your sender and receiver beams are too close to the door and can be touched by the sun they will get burned out (or one might) and then they don't work. All we have to do it replace them (they come in a set) and he suggested putting them further back from the door towards the wall to prevent further burnouts. All this for free (except for the part). Now, in my opinion, that is better than a big service bill.

No comments: