Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

No News

Unfortunately, there is no news on when the baby will be here. My doctor wants me to think over some things and then we will talk again next week. They could tell from the ultrasound that the baby has hair. Imagine that. Where would he get a full head of hair? They can tell you all sorts of things except what you really want to know! I was hoping to come away with more information, but I am trying not to be disappointed that I didn't.

1 comment:

Maggie Ethridge said...

Sorry you got no new news! That's the worst feeling. When I was pregnant with Wilson, that appointment was the one that I started crying when she said I hadn't dialated and he hadn't dropped. The next week was when they did another sono and she said that in 2 more weeks we could either induce or go c-section. She might as well have said that it would be another month- at this point you think you'll be pregnant forever!