Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Packing

Yesterday we packed and worked on the house all day. After supper, we packed more. We worked on our bedroom. That was hard work. It is hard to know what to do with clothes. Bag or boxes? We are trying to figure out how to organize the move. I am going to call out Good Will to pick up an extra refrigerator next week and I plan to get the ladies from Attic Treasures (a junk store in Clinton) to come look at three beds and two dressers. If I can get those out of the way then we will have less to deal with during the move. We will only be taking them to store them in our new garage so they really must go.

It has been hard having to depend on other people to do things that under normal circumstances I would be able to handle on my own. There are just some things that other people can't do. We are now eating out for most meals. We did make a frozen pizza and I do have food for tonight here. It actually helps to have to pick up food. I don't have much time to cook when there is so much packing to do. We finally made a decision about our phone, cable, and internet. We are going to use ATT for all but the cable and we were conveniently able to order Direct TV through them for a discount. I think it saves a little money. We had considered using just cell phones, but they I would have to up my plan and I am not sure if there would be any savings. I like having several phones throughout the house because I am not fast enough to get to the cell unless it is right there with me. Apparently, pregnant people don't deserve pockets (they must add more bulk) so very few of my clothes offer them. I have officially worn out my favorite pair of pants. They have a hole in them. I hate it because I was planning to wear them for a little while after the baby since they have a normal waist. It is probably for the best anyway.

I can't believe how fast time has passed. Just two days until we most likely get a date for the baby. I am anxious to see the u/s. My mom is convinced I am going to go into labor early (she was thinking this while she was covered in oil based paint yesterday as she worked on her new house). I hope it isn't this week! I can't imagine anyone else being able to make sense of this house and the packing. We would have to delay our move if that happened.

No comments: