Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2007

Packing, packing, and more packing

I have decided to tackle most of the packing of inside things myself. This is so Adam will be able to do the fixit stuff and get the garage move ready without worrying about the inside. Adam is in Florida right now for a work thing and Sydney and I have been packing all morning. I have set a goal of really making a dent in the house so Adam is surprised when he gets back. We have had a good time and she has been a big help with carrying things to the boxes. Since I can't move them after they are filled I have to put them where they can stay and actually bring the stuff to them. Good exercise! Sydney is eating her snack right now and I discovered something interesting. If I present the food she has tired of in a different way she will eat it! I cut her banana into sticks and she went for it! She is talking up a storm in her high chair right now. What is she saying? It sounds very important. Well back to packing (and playing) we go!

No comments: