Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 02, 2007

What is the deal?

I have been trying to eat healthy and not cave to my cravings. The oreos in the house are not helping, but I have successfully ignored them all morning. Last night I arranged a babysitter so I could go to eat sushi while Adam is in Monroe. I had a good time eating and then we went to Old Navy. They were completely out of my size in all their maternity t shirts. I tried a few maternity "fashion" shirts on. So depressing. Nothing looked right. I didn't buy a thing. Too many ties and ruffles and gatherings. I don't know if this influenced my mood this morning, but I woke up early craving pancakes. I called my mom thinking she might go somewhere with me and she was already out running errands and had her whole morning planned. So no pancakes. I actually teared up a little bit. I took a nap in case I was acting this way because I was tired. I guess I feel better. Sydney is now sharing her wheat crackers with me as I type. I had fun last night and usually our weekends are spent at home anyway so last night was more than I usually do, but for some reason I feel lonely today. I know I have plenty to do to keep me occupied, but it doesn't seem to matter.

No comments: