Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sweet Slumber....LEG CRAMP!

This morning at 5AM I was awakened by a leg cramp. Thankfully, I was prepared enough by the one the other week that I knew what was going on. Nothing seemed to help and I couldn't get out of bed at the risk of falling on my face. I just sat up and pulled my foot back for a while and practiced some breathing techniques. I hope that contractions don't feel like that. I am a little worried.

This morning we went to the park really early. 7:15 AM. It is the only way I have energy to chase after her outside. She has been able to go down the slide unassisted for a few weeks now and we can stand at the bottom to catch her. Well, this morning, the dew on the slide made her go at light speed. She seemed to like it but I would really have to get to the other end to catch her. Of course she did cry when we left. I can't figure out how to stop that. She was so dirty that I gave her a bath and I think that made her feel better. Now she is napping and I have my chance to get ready for the day. I have made my list for this afternoon. I have a babysitter now on Tuesday afternoons. I plan to run by the grocery store, run to a fabric store (actually two of them), and mail a gift. Last night I almost chickened out with my sewing project, but I went on with it and I would have finished it had I not made a few mistakes when cutting it out a few months ago. I will post a picture of it when it is done. All I have left is add one ruffle to the shorts, add the elastic and sew up the bottom. I did get an S appliquéd onto the front of the shirt I bought to go with the shorts, fixed the cutting mistakes, sewed the front and back, and made one ruffle. I don't have a camera here with a cord, but I may be able to use the camera on my computer to take some pictures of my projects this week.

No comments: