Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 11, 2007

Early Morning

Adam left this morning at 4:45 wondering why he hadn't remembered his promise to himself to never do 6 AM flights again. It is way too early. Thankfully, Sydney was still asleep so we didn't have to see her cry after him when he left. She is very sensitive anyway and lately she is very attached to Adam. Of the few things she says, "hey da-da" is one of them. We will definitely miss him this week. I am going to use the daytime for cleaning house and playing with Sydney and the evenings for a little sewing boot camp. I have a few projects that are half done so I plan to finish them so I can move on.

This weekend I went to the 1/2 price sale at Helen's in Jackson and we bought some things for Sydney next summer and one thing for baby boy to wear next summer. It was hard to know what size to buy for him since he isn't here yet. I would assume that he will be just on track size wise, but all the boutique brands are different. We bought some 2T and 3T for Sydney. I was glad that I was able to eye it since she wasn't there. With things being 1/2 price I did a lot less "I can make that for nothing!", which was a nice change. I did stick to things that I really can't make for the most part.

Today we are going to go buy stamps and I think that is it!

No comments: