Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Good Reference Tool

About a year ago or more I was recommended a book/tool for biblical child training and I made plans to purchase it later. I did order last week and I recieved it two days ago. I can really recommend it now that I have it and I am a little sad that I didn't order it sooner. It is called For Instruction in Righteousness . It is so helpful to find verses and stories relating to different sins. It has suggested memory verses for each topic. I really see how much reading and memorization I need to do and that is why I needed it earlier! The site has other products like charts and such that would be great for older children.

Another couple of books I can recommend are Susan Hunt's ABC Bible Verses and Big Truths for Little Kids .

No comments: