Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Productive Week

This is the outfit that I have been working on this week (sorry about the quality of the picture. I used the camera on the computer). I made the shorts and hand embroidered the lady bug bullions onto a tank from Target. I also appliqued the S on the front with Heat N Bond. Lets hope it all holds up in the wash.

You should see the table in our house from all my work last night. Now I have to clean it all up again. We have someone looking at our house tonight.

By the way, my internet isn't acting its best so I may not be able to check my email some this week. It happens to be working now. What timing with Adam out of town! I guess I will be getting some cleaning and sewing done this week.

No comments: