Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday, Finally!

Sydney and her Aunt Cherri (actually great Aunt). Doesn't that make you feel old Cherri? You need to start a collection of stale candy and offer to send half of a tuna sandwich wrapped in a Kleenex home with us.

I am so glad that it is Friday. That means that Adam is coming home. He will be here in a few hours. I already have the night planned out. As soon as he hits the door, I am out of here! Just kidding. I am not letting him leave my sight for at least a day or two. Sydney and I have been playing and watching What Not to Wear. We have also been going through some cookbooks. I am back into Paula Deen. I can't find the one cookbook of hers that I own. I have used it enough that I think I have earned the right to get one of the others.

Last night I sewed until 10. I did figure out the dress back facing thing. I just followed the directions. Turns out they do know what they are doing. Who knew? I did get either delirious or over confident, because I sewed more piping to somewhere it didn't belong. I decided it was time to stop for the night. Now I am debating whether to just cut two more sleeves and try again or actually rip out what I did. I hate using a seam ripper. I have been having fun with my new computer. I haven't actually thrown out the old one. It is no good and needs to be thrown away. The picture above is a sample of something that can be done in the photo booth on the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't make me feel old 'tall... I know I am a "great" aunt ;D