Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Calendar

I am making out my calendar and I am already dreading the week of the 11th. Adam will be gone all week. I know I should be arranging babysitters and things to do to make it easier, but it is hard to know exactly what will be done that week.

This afternoon we have two people looking at our house. One is a return from the other day and I am thinking that they are interested. That is exciting, but I have no idea what we will do if we sell our house. I wonder if they would want to really get a move on closing since they are renting under no contract now and it sounds as if they want to move from that place asap. That could be good and bad for us. We need money in hand to buy a house in Fondren so it is good to have a contract pending on it in case we find a house (they sell really fast in that area-typically). The only problem is that there might not be a house that we want to buy right away. You seriously have to drive through there every day and see if there are new ones (for sale by owner) and hope that your Realtor stays on top of new listings. This is all speculation, but when everything is so up in the air you have to prepare yourself for things like this. Where on earth will we live if we can't find a place right away? Being in transition could seriously get in the way of my nesting instinct. Then again those skills could be put to use in packing and getting ready. I may need to come to someone else's house to clean and organize if I get the urge. Sign up for this by posting a comment!

1 comment:

Maggie Ethridge said...

Please come nest at my house!!! Since we spontaneously put an offer on a house with no work having been done to our's- there's plenty you can do around here. Heck, if we wind up moving REALLY quickly, I might even let you host your own baby shower!!