Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Reverse Image


The pictures taken by the computer are in reverse image. So the S on the shirt isn't backwards in person and the same with the M on the wipes case. Sydney is taking some good naps today. Two hours this morning and over 2 this afternoon. I think she will be getting up any minute because the garbage truck is on the street and making tons of noise. I have been sewing while she was asleep. I was very excited about my progress on the outfit I am making, but now I am confused. I guess I will just pick back up with it tonight and follow the directions though I don't think I am really getting it. I did sew piping into a collar. If you use a pintuck foot it makes it very easy. The problem lies with the back facing where the buttons will go. I may have to find a dress of Sydney's and see what is supposed to go on back there. Above is a picture of my progress so far.

No comments: