Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 04, 2007

Strange Wake Up

As I was getting up this morning I turned to put my feet on the floor and I suddenly couldn't move me foot or leg. I have had some leg cramps during the night lately but this was unbelievable. My foot was turning out and would not turn back in even when Adam tried to force it. The pain was radiating up the side of my leg. I seriously don't know what I would have done if I had been by myself. Adam brought me some OJ with sugar (we have both these days) and I drank that. I guess it eventually helped. I have never experienced anything like that. I can't say that it was worse than the time my calf muscles got stuck in a high heel position for three days. That was the worst experience of my life. At least that was funny though. This was not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drink a glass of milk before you go to bed. dehydration could be it. Or the old standby of calcium/phosphorus imbalance. (Too many cokes?) eating a banana never hurt anything either. did you know that bananas are herbs?