Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Grocery Store

We went to Walmart this morning and to Family Dollar to get microfiber washcloths. They are really great for wiping little hands and faces after meals. They really grab the food. Who knows, they may even help clean the wooden high chair that seems to stay so grimy. I just got the groceries in after a little altercation with Sydney in the front yard. She actually said no when I asked her to come to me! Now how do you handle that in the front yard? I put down my purse and the things I was carrying and took her inside. Of course my action was delayed by the fact that I can't find my keys and I had to use a credit card to break into the house. Sydney is now is bed for her nap and I can hear her making fun noises. She will sleep soon enough. Talk about a long trip. The green bananas I bought are now ripe. How long was that trip? I need to do things in the kitchen so I am ready for my the shower I am co-hosting tommorow night at my house. I just needed to see the baby ticker in the 50's for a little pick me up. I think I can do this.

No comments: