Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SOLD!

We have finally sold our house! I know everyone is probably glad that they don't have to hear anymore about it. Don't get too excited about that though. We still have to move and find a house that we want and don't forget that I have basically reached that "very pregnant" stage overnight. So I will have many house things to talk about!

There are a million things to do now. I already have my lists going. I am not sure when we will close. They really want to be in as soon as possible, but they have said that they understand with our situation that we need to find something and get in that house too. That is really nice of them, but we feel that the chances are not great that we will find something and move into it in the next month and we don't want any pressure to buy something that we don't really want. It will be easier for me to pack over the next few weeks than it will in late July or early August. So I guess will proceed on a fast time table.

Last night, Adam and I went to our second childbirth class. We had to skip the second portion because I wasn't feeling well. I just couldn't get comfortable with my back and I was actually nauseated for most of the class. Some of the videos and props used for this class actually sent me into a panic. I have been preparing myself for all that, so I was surprised when it bothered me the way it did. Maybe if I had been feeling better it wouldn't have been so bad. I had trouble sleeping last night andwith my back and basically being so tired this morning that I could fall over, Adam decided to work from home to help out. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon anyway and he can help me get Sydney to my Mom's office before my appointment. I need to figure out some sort of situation for keeping Sydney during the appointments. With them being scheduled at such a short frequency now, I don't always have the luxury of getting the day or time that I want. After my next appointment, I will be going every week. The thing I hate most about that is the expectation. I hope to avoid being asked if I am *dilated* (said with a whisper) every week, because it tells nothing and it makes me a little uncomfortable anyway. People hope to be able to tell something from it, but my thought is that if even the doctor won't venture a guess from it then it really isn't an accurate clue anyway. Most people are induced anyway. I don't know many friends that have actually gone into labor on their own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could go into labor on your own....I did with both of the boys!