Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stuff

Adam is out of town this week (NYC) so I have been staying by myself. It hasn't been so bad though I may rethink watching Crossing Jordan reruns at 10PM while I am trying to fall asleep. A really freaky thing happened on Monday night. I fell asleep about halfway through the episode and at 2:30 I waked to find the same episode on again and half way through. This proved very confusing for me as I thought I had dozed for just a few seconds. So, I am very excited about seeing some movies this weekend. There is a matinee on Friday morning at 10:30 AM. 10:30 AM? What a strange time. I must see a movie at 10:30 AM just because of the rare time. I am sure it will be the same as seeing it any other time. But, much like seeing something you don't need or really care to own at an outlet mall, you have to buy it because you may not have the chance later.

By the way, I updated the Weekly Mystery Link.

No comments: