Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

@#$%^&*!

I am soooo annoyed! I am on a diet so you don't mess with me right now. I had my frozen banana all frozen and ready to make some dumb smoothie with milk and splenda and I can only find part of the blender. It isn't even the part that blends the junk! To top that off, Adam returned MY Charlie's Angels DVD to blockbuster instead of the second C.A. Movie that I rented. You never get those things back. It is like they go into a black hole. Oh, and as soon as you go in there asking about it they want to know where their movie is. This isn't the only chick flick/girl power movie that has made its way to blockbuster. I am starting to think it is a conspiracy because we always end up keeping the more masculine movie in place of it. This is how Lost in Translation found its permanent home in the What A Girl Wants case. I am cranky because I ran today and I had a bad morning because I didn't plan ahead. It's hard enough finding something for me to wear and then I have Sydney to consider and Adam is digging through a pile of socks trying to find a match. I need some carbs. Oh don't worry, I am not doing the low carb thing again. The last time I tried that I ended up shopping with someone else's grocery cart in the store. Then I accused this poor guy, just trying to get his cart back from me, of stealing my purse. Ok, I am really a posting maniac today. I am just spitting them out without thinking. I will regret this tomorrow. J

P.S. You know what is really annoying? People who misspell the word "lose" and type "loose" instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this post the other night and I am just now commenting. But now I forgot what i was going to say...:-) Anyway, thanks for the emails, as I am that person that was asking you that question. You know who i am... hee hee. Love your posts, especially the one on gym shorts :-)!