Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

News Flash!

I am officially out of the bad mood. Sydney just turned from her back to her stomach. I heard the constant throat clearing noise that she is amusing herself with currently and I went in her room to discover her on her stomach (she doesn't sleep that way). She was distressed by this and my excitement didn't help. Well, since I am blogging once again today, I need to ask a question and maybe someone can help me out. She was doing so well with only needing one feeding a night and only 3 ounces at that feeding. She got sick a few weeks ago and then was sick again last week and we can't get back to where we were. Her naps are sporatic and so is her feeding. She just isn't interested in eating. We are still going in there to reinsert the pacifier (Adam is actually in there at this moment). My friend, Laura, warned me about doing this weeks ago. I can't stop!! Why is she doing this? I don't think she is currently in a growth spurt, but I don't know what else to do. I let her cry this morning at five and she just didn't stop. It is always like that. J

1 comment:

adam's mommy said...

Hi,
I'm Phil and Maggie's relative that you met when taking pics of the Ethridge clan. I read your blog about the middle of the night feeding and was hoping to give you some encouragement. How many oz is she taking at night before bed? Email me if you want to chat..ashethridge@yahoo.com