Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Product Recommendation

Every now and then I try to come up with a new invention. I wish I had thought of the collapsible tupperware. I went to Walmart today to get it, not caring what it costs. My cabinets are overrun with bottoms and tops that don't match. Sometimes I put food in the fridge with no intention of actually eating the rest of it. This has put us in the disposable container category because, let's face it, who wants to empty them when you have no idea how long they have been in there? Adam and I bought a new fridge this past year. We proudly shoved it into the space, which I saw as dangerously small. Adam saw it as a perfect fit. Honestly, pure will fit that thing in. This fridge has all the bells and whistles that you can get on a middle of the road stainless front side by side. I still remember the look on the salesman's face when we bought it. He showed us the upright pizza storage cabinet (I love secret compartments) in the freezer and Adam said "you just sold this refrigerator". Ok, I have gotten off course. The pizza cabinet story is to explain that we eat frozen pizza often and that we have had problems storing it. Maybe keeping the leftovers is in a way my own little trophy to commemorate me actually cooking a meal.

J

1 comment:

Maggie Ethridge said...

I like the way you think! I've got several trophies myself. I know longer have to open the fridge and agonize over the rotting food in various mismatched containers; instead I can revel in my many successes! Thanks, Jess.