Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Things

We have had a very social week. We went to the Symphony at Sunset (I think that is what it is called) in Fondren with some friends. I have been doing my running and I am dreading next week! Last night we celebrated Chandler's birthday with Will and Calen (and Ragan and Chan, of course). We went to Julep and then ate cake at our house. I made a Bailey's Irish Cream cake. I tried to buy one from That Special Touch in Pearl, but they were too backed up. I will post the recipe. It was really good. I think my oven is a little off though. We came home from Julep and my mom said that Morgan would not take a bottle for her. This is a recent problem. He is very particular. I have no idea what to do about that. It may be easier on my once he spaces the feedings out, but at this point I wonder if there is hope of that without a bottle to gage how much he is eating. I don't know any other way. Later in the evening, Calen and I were playing on the computer and testing the video application in Facebook and though it said there were errors and didn't work, somehow the video was on there this morning for all to see. Just us making stupid faces. Stupid being the operative word. Sydney is going through something. I am not sure what. She wakes up scared or crying at least twice during the night. Sometimes three times. She doesn't want to sleep in the bed with us, just cuddle a bit and then she will back to bed. We are unpacking our dining room today and tonight. I have done a little bit of container gardening (yesterday) and we are thinking about running out to look at a few couches. This evening we are going to a Bomgar function with the kids. I have decided to run a 5k (3.2 miles) in October as a mini goal. A couple of friends are going to do it with me. Well, I think that is it!

1 comment:

Cammie said...

i love that special touch-they did our wedding cakes, and all the other cakes i do when i do showers in jackson. i'm so glad someone else knows about them! you are a hot momma and keep up the good blogging/running. i think exercise is sinful, so you might want to lighten up.
j/k.