Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Adam Learns to Share

Sounds like a perfect children's book title doesn't it? There are many things that Adam does that I have always said could be a children's book. Adam and the Missing Shoe, Adam Gets a Hair Cut, Adam and the Horrific Roller Blading Accident, Adam Nearly Freezes, and Adam and the Tequila Bottle (ok, the last two wouldn't be so great). Anyway, I realized something cute/sweet about Adam the other day. I made Adam some sausage biscuits the other morning and wrapped them to go so he could take them to work. He said, "do you think you could make two more for Nate and Phil?". Of course I gladly did. It made me think back though. Anytime I send something to work with Adam he always asks for some extra for his friends. Brownies, cake, banana bread...Isn't he so sweet?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Adam is sweet"
That could be another children's book title!

Jessica QW said...

I should add another title:

Adam and Phil Go Shopping

Maggie Ethridge said...

Okay, I just saw your additional comment about the shopping book! Good one. You could probably make Adam almost freezes & Adam and the Tequila bottle sound a little more friendly by putting them together in a chapter book series called Adam & Phil have a play date. A chapter could be added to that one called Phil learns to ride a horse.

Jessica QW said...

Oh my, oh my. I am laughing so hard right now. It people only knew.

Anonymous said...

Okay, ladies, let's keep it family-friendly here. Many of these things have long ago been put to bed for good. You don't want to lose your "so, tell me what all you did this weekend" privileges now do you?

Jessica QW said...

Lots of families horseback ride together. Let's just hope they don't run into you along the way. That is all I will say.

Maggie Ethridge said...

Jess- click on Phil's name in "phil said . . .", he added an interesting link. It's all coming together now. . .

Anonymous said...

No worries, Jess. I do my horseback riding at night anyway.