Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 07, 2007

I tried

I just spent most of Sydney's nap trying to find a USB cable to get the pictures off of Adam camera. According to him, they are all over the house. This describes most things in my house - all over the place. Which is one reason that I haven't posted pictures. I have no time of my own. It is just typical that the day that I decide to take technology into my own hands and stop waiting on Adam, I end up not being able to find what I need. So, just close your eyes and imagine the following. Adam, as a tiny baby, but with my fat cheeks. There. Just as good as a picture right?

1 comment:

Maggie Ethridge said...

You could always hold him up in front of your new computer and take his picture- the ones of Phil and Wilson with hour glass shaped heads turned out so well!

His picture that's on the board at the office is beautiful by the way!