Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sleepy time/Mother's Morning Out

I said I wasn't going to complain about being tired anymore, but this is more of a story or illustration of my current state. Just now I dozed on the couch while Morgan was in his swing. I jumped up in a panic thinking that I had slept right through Sydney's pick up time for Mother's Morning Out. It took me a few seconds to see that it was 1:45 and remember that I had picked her up at 12. She is currently napping.

One of the reason's I love MMO (Mother's Morning Out) is that it gets me out of bed and showered, I have the morning to do things around town or the house, and I have a couple of hours in the afternoon while she naps. It is like having a day off and I can tell that she has a great time there. Yea!

No comments: