Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Cart

I don't think that I have mentioned our cart. The cart system is something that I developed to address the issues we were having with things from each room being scattered around the house and ending up in rooms that are not their own. I had this cart from something (I wish I knew what I bought this for) and it is so great for our new house. This house is a lot longer than our old house, making it tiresome to walk back and forth to each room, so I put things on the cart that belong in other rooms and then I deliver them to the correct room and pick up things from that room that belong somewhere else. It is a quick way to clean up a room. My dad always used this method with a box when we were little. I have been using the box method for years now, but I tend to stick the box somewhere and forget about it. Then I can't find my stuff!

Sydney likes to catch rides on the cart as I deliver things as you can see below.


2 comments:

Laura Young said...

like this idea. i really want to see your house, it looks so cool

Lisa Huntington said...

What a neat idea! I'm always looking for ways to consolidate and economize my time!