Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Hot Food

I have noticed over the past few weeks that I have not been able to eat a without Morgan interrupting it. It is like he has a radar for things like that. With two kids you barely have time to eat. If Sydney is in her highchair eating in the kitchen then I really need to take that time to clean the kitchen or do other things that require her to be confined. This is part of the reason that I have been able to lose weight consistently since Morgan's birth. I guess this is a good thing. Last night I started to feel that cold coming on feeling in the back of my throat. I also noticed Morgan making rattling noise when he breathes. I think we have caught a cold along with Sydney. Perfect timing since Adam will be gone Tuesday -Friday. I guess Mother's Morning Out will not be an option tomorrow unless Sydney miraculously gets better today. I am now wondering if we are going to have a bad day because I just noticed that the batteries on his swing are out of juice. I don't think that the others are in the charger. Yikes! It is the only thing that keeps him happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you've started loosing some weight?... That's awesome, Jessica! I told you not to worry that it would start coming off slowly but surely :-)

Hey, have you heard anything more about a day for girls' night??

Jessica QW said...

You can't tell? Well, I am working on old weight as of two weeks ago. Thankfully, I managed to come out of the pregnancy without any extra pounds though the pounds are distributed differently now after 9 months of not exercising!