Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Announcements

I am finally getting Stewart Morgan's announcements in the mail. We have had a long search for our printer power cord and still have not found it. Thankfully, Amanda came to my rescue and printed them for me. I have been working on assembling them this morning and I am going to have Adam read me addresses aloud as I address the envelopes tonight. Now, the only thing to do is figure out if I need to take them to the post office and have them hand meter them since they have bulky ribbon at the top. I am not sure if it will mess them up to send them through the machine.

Sydney is sick with a cold and I am sure that Morgan is getting it or going to get it. He is sneezing like has been this week. Her cold has been coming on since last weekend so I think it is safe to say that we are the ones spreading the cold at Mother's Morning Out.

No comments: