Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

Hello, Monday!

Another week. I have decided to stop complaining about being tired. Life goes on and I must get back into my normal life. We had friends over for a casual supper last night. Pesto Crusted Grilled Cheese and Tomato Basil Soup. This was after my last run for the week. I have now completed week one of the Couch to 10k program. It was the easiest week and I have to say I don't feel prepared to start the next week. There is quite a difference in the distance and the amount of running. I am making plans to paint Sydney's room. There are a million other things we need to do, but I need to get the blankets off her blinds (to block he light for naps) and make some curtains. The windows and ceilings are so tall that I think I need to go with gingham because it is so cheap. I may make a valance out of something else that costs more. I love the Dick and Jane fabric by Michael Miller. Ok, I just noticed when I was creating that link that it is cheaper than it used to be. I should go look at it now (and do some laundry). Later!

No comments: