Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Our night

I was so tired last night, but I cleaned anyway. My mom came over and held Morgan (he wants to be held at night) so I could get some things done. It was so great. I see now why I don't get anything done. I thought that it was because I was tired at night, but I think it is because I am tending to kids all night. Morgan did ok with his sleep and feedings last night. I have just resigned myself to the fact that I have to hold him until he is good and sleepy after each feeding. I did call the doctor's office this morning and told them that we need medicine for his gas problem. We have tried everything we can at this point and nothing helps. Now I am trying to figure out getting the prescription. I couldn't remember where Adam had our stuff from Kroger sent and I told the office the wrong pharmacy. I hope I can get it worked out soon. I am ready to try it on him and I am praying that it will be the answer to his problems and that he can get some relief.

Sydney was up at 4 AM crying. I let her get in the bed with me, but she wasn't happy until I cut on the tv. Once Morgan was ready to eat, she was unhappy again. I finally had to just put her to bed. I hate to let her cry for even a few minutes because she is so stuffy already, but she cries all day long at various things so there is no way to avoid it anyway. She only cried for a few minutes and then slept until 7:30.

He looks so cute in his new outfit. I didn't have much in 0-3 and for good reason since he is already in 3-6 month stuff. My mom bought him some Trumpette Johnny socks and they look so cute. I am going to take a picture tonight after his bath.

Yesterday evening (have you ever noticed that people never say last evening or yesterday night?), Shelley and I went for our third run. We are only run/walking a mile so we aren't anything spectacular yet, but we sure did get a good workout. We decided to take the babies so I wouldn't have to wait until my Mom left work. Not having a jogging stroller may have been part of the problem, but I am more likely to believe that it was us being out of shape. You should have heard the noise we were making on the last leg down my street. It was embarrassing.

No comments: