Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hey


I am not sure who still reads this. I guess I will update it for myself if anything. So what have we been up to lately? Well, presently I am sitting on my bed watching my stomach lurch from the baby boy kicking me constantly. Adam is in Las Vegas for work this week. I made a trip to Michael's craft store and am now feeling crafty. I am a little annoyed as I bought the wrong item today. I will have to make an exchange tomorrow. Sydney is walking everywhere and we are working on our attitude when I don't let her do something that she feels is very important for her to do. She just gets cuter every day. She makes the cutest words and though we have no idea what she is saying, it all sounds very important.

We have been trying to sell our house. Some days I don't think it will ever sell. This weekend we will be replacing light fixtures and ceiling fans. When I say "we" I mean "Adam". I have been doing a little sewing. Right now my planned projects outnumber the actual completed projects. I think I may need to bring the sewing machine from my mom's to my house for a few days. I have hesitated to bring anything else into the house that could potentially clutter it, but we have really been doing a good job with keeping it eveready so I think I have earned a few days with the machine in the home. I am promising myself that I will only bring out supplies I will actually need for that particular project. There went my stomach again. What a weird feeling.

Tomorrow is Sydney's next vaccination appointment at the doctor's office. I hate watching that. It is really pitiful and barbaric. The pool is open in the neighborhood and I still can't figure out why I am planning to actually put on a bathing suit and go down there. My mom is right. You will do anything for your kids. I don't even own a regular suit and haven't been swimming in at least 4 years and yet I pick this time in my life to say "I need a suit so I can swim!". Sydney really does love it.

1 comment:

Maggie Ethridge said...

Hey there. I still read, althoguth I must say I hate the pregnancy ticker! I was just telling phil the other day, it always seems like everyone's pregnancies go by so fast- except jessica's- 100's of days just make it sound like it will never happen. I'll admit I get excited about someday adding another ticker to our blog counting down to Baby number 2, but now, when the time comes, I'm not so sure!!
Sydney is becoming such a little girl. I love the pink car. When all else fails- just post some new pics! Good luck with the sewing!