Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Udpate

I promise I will post pictures tonight. Adam has them ready. He is just catching up with work right now. Last night was ok as far as sleep. He seems to want to eat all the time right now. This morning he start coughing up something funny. So I had to call the hospital nursery (you call them until your first ped's appointment) and they didn't have an answer. He has stopped now so I guess he is ok. I never experienced that with Sydney so I am left in the dark. I had hoped that we had pretty much everything figured out with already having a baby. I guess not! He is sleeping now and I think we will make it to the 3 hour mark for feeding. That is what I am shooting for right now. He may have other plans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just found you blog through Ragan's site. Congrats on the new baby! Morgan and Sydney are precious! I hope you recovery get easier and easier for you.