Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Closer and closer

Have I mentioned how many babies are going to be born to people we know in the next month? There are quite a few 5 or so. One friend was going to be induced the day after my c section, but she went into labor this morning and had the baby on its due date. I think only about three percent of babies are born on their due date. Sydney was born on hers too. Today, I tried to stay off my feet and this afternoon Calen ran errands with me and Sydney. Sydney needed to get out and I needed help lifting heavy stuff at Walmart. That's right, it was my first Walmart trip since moving. You all know how much I just love Walmart. We chose the Madison Walmart today. I liked it, but I will have to learn the new set up. It didn't feel as crowded as some, which I appreciated. I had my last experience with the Countyline Walmart this past weekend.

We have been busy trying to get things marked off our list. It feels like every time we work in a room we basically just end up junking up another room. The kitchen I can no longer ignore. It is the biggest problem. There are boxes and piles of trash and the floor is sticky from something. Every time I turn around there is the dog and Sydney and then I keep bumping into stuff sticking out from the counters. Ahhh! It is driving me crazy. You would think that I would know by now that my stomach is sticking out and I can't squeeze through the same spaces I could before. Last night at dinner I kept assalting my poor brother every time I got out of my chair to hit the sushi buffet. I just need to be locked up for the next 3 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really need to post some pictures of your house. It's not like you have anything else to do. :)