Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pictures

We will get more pictures on the blog as soon as we can. Here are a few.


This is Adam right before he came into the operating room. I think when this was being taken, I was saying "where is Adam" (they were beginning the surgery.) The nurse looked in the hall and said "hang on he is having his picture taken". Um, I can't breathe in here and I am panicking! And don't forget, there's a baby in here waiting to get his picture taken!!!!!
I don't know why Sydney looks so grown up in this picture, but doesn't she? She is such a baby in person. This was taken Monday night. She was very excited to see the baby. She still has no idea what is going on, but she has been having fun with family staying with her (and I am sure all the attention). She is holding the baby's hand. She likes holding hands.

1 comment:

Laura Young said...

so adorable... what a good big sister!i love her choice of wardrobe for meeting her brother for the first time-very chic!