Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Doctor's Visit

Adam and I took Sydney and Morgan to their check ups today. For Sydney, it was her 18 month check up (a month late) and for Morgan, his two week. They had us arrive 30 minutes early to fill out 2 seconds of paperwork. So we were there for an hour and a half. If Adam hadn't been there I would have gone crazy. Sydney did not appreciate being weighed or measured for height. We forgot Morgan's paci so he was wanting that or to eat for half of the appointment. That's right! He is using a paci now to hold him off for feedings. I had suspected that he was using me a a pacifier and in turn overeating (which made him spit up). The doctor confirmed this and assured me that every three hours is an ok time between feedings for his age and size. He weighed in a 9 lbs 12 oz. Sydney was 20 lbs 8 oz. His due date passed this weekend and I wonder if he would have been this big if we had he not been born two weeks early. We rushed home for Adam to do a conference call and then I discovered that he had the plug adapter for the microwave in our room for his computer. Note to self: buy more of them. So poor tired Sydney had to eat all cold stuff for lunch and now she is in her bed - not napping. She unfortunately fell asleep for a short time on the ride home and that is just enough to make her feel like she is rested. I will make a mental note to not do double appointments next time.