Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hallelujah...Paci!

We are making strides, I repeat, we are making strides. Morgan has been harassing me daily around noon to eat again...or so I thought. He just ate two hours ago and you can see that this is frustrating to me. I just tried the paci and he has had it in his mouth for at least ten minutes. It just fell out and he accepted it again. This really means something to me. It is like he is saying "Hey, I get it. It isn't ALL about me. I CAN meet you half way. You and Sydney have lunch and then I will have mine. " Amazing that just taking a paci can say all that, isn't it. He even took 2 ounces of formula for me last night too - from a bottle! I need a night out without him and without Adam at home having to hold him all night or call me 7 times. Maybe we will get there. Yes, I believe we just might.

No comments: