Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Crazy is the new Black

I think we can all agree that since it is 4 AM, I should be sleeping instead of obsessing over how I should spend my Saturday. My plan is to run a 5k this morning though the only reason to do it is that I have made plans to do it with myself. I don't have anyone else depending on me to be there. A friend is having a garage sale this morning. In fact, her whole street is. It is the perfect time for me to make some money and get rid of a huge box of things that we cleaned out last Monday. So make money or spend 18 dollars to get a t shirt that basically says that I followed through with plans. I feel like I will be disappointed either way. Miss out on a garage sale (I just can't have my own. Our street is so narrow and our driveway is too. My mom is too overloaded with stuff to even think about having one.) or back out on a goal. I guess not doing the 5k doesn't mean that I can't run 3 miles. This is crazy! I should have looked around my garage and noticed that getting stuff together for a garage sale was much more important to my well being than running yet again. I guess part of the problem is that the last garage sale I participate in on left me with $40. I left there and ate lunch and then spent the remainder getting things monogrammed down the street. I guess I didn't have good enough junk. I really feel like I have some good stuff this time and that I can make a little money. Maybe I could run after the garage sale and Adam could present me with a t shirt or something. I guess technically I would win first place in my own race. Ok, garage sale it is. Now, to price my stuff... or should I run...

Now, I bet I could make money on the fact that you will return to this site to see which one I did.

No comments: