Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 05, 2007

Couch!

We have been searching and searching for a couch and I just called The Vineyard in Clinton and they are offering 15% off of their special order furniture. We have been looking at Rowe couches and I think we have come to a compromise on what we are getting. Adam wants a modern look and I want a comfortable feel. Some modernish (I guess I really mean non-classic) or straight line sofas look uncomfortable to me, but I am happy with our decision. We looked at all the local furniture stores and thankfully sought the advice of a decorator friend who suggested Rowe brand to us. We are going to go this afternoon and pick out a RED fabric. That is scary to me. A red couch. It will take 6 weeks to get here. We may have sold our chenille club chairs (or at least someone is interested) so we won't have anything to sit on for a while! Ok, so we do have other furniture to put in here temporarily, but I miss my sofa (it got moved to the living room). Here is our decision, only picture it in red.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which style is it? The one with the button thingys (called?), the one in the redish color, or just the plain, straight one?

Jessica QW said...

It is the Kesler Sofa (the grey one in the link picture, but we are picking out a red fabric today when we order it).

Laura Young said...

very very cool! i like it a lot. cool arms too. can't wait to see the red you pick.

Lisa Huntington said...

I have always wanted a red couch; so jealous!