Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 03, 2007

Hello, old friend

Here are a few pictures to update anyone interested in what we have been doing lately



Our attempt at a family picture on Thanksgiving Day. I love the fact that I am grouped in with the kids in not paying attention to the camera.


Our heat went out last week and we ended up going to Yazoo City for the night after being told it could be a few days until the part came in. Before we left, I had the kids all bundled up in the house. We nicknamed him our little "Budge-cicle" because he was so cold, but still so yummy (and Budgey, of course). Thankfully, the part was in the next day (we are also thankful for home warranties).

We had been planning to go to Canton and ride the carousel, but I didn't think to check for time for the carousel. It closed at 7 and we were trapped by the parade (which was also a surprise). It was very interesting and though I have not actually seen the movie Drumline, I now feel as though I have been an extra in the sequel (since Canton is a movie town and all...).
Even though the carousel was closed, Sydney entertained herself (with my assistance) on the steps of the courthouse.

We did get a few smiles before....


Sydney had a meltdown when she couldn't play on the steps anymore. Adam has that "this is fun" look on his face. Can you say "time for bed"?

Morgan was content just to stroll.

This morning, I realized that all people are born loving M&M's. I am not sure that Sydney has actually had them before this weekend, but the colors instantly had her wanting them. She found them at the table and after taking a few pictures of her I realized that she was using the end of the tablecloth as a napkin.

No comments: