Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 14, 2007

Good Morning, Good Morning!

The day has started off quite sufficient. There is a story to the word sufficient that I will tell one day when I am feeling creative enough to do it justice. Anyway, I have vacuumed and changed diapers and fed children. I think I hurt my back yesterday getting Sydney out of her high chair. Such a simple task, but I AM getting older. It is my birthday, by the way. I only tell that to explain why I am about to share a birthday memory I was reminded of this morning. On birthdays, my grandmother (Mawmaw. Thanks to Stewart who apparently much to her disappointment thought that "Grandmother" was to be pronounced as "Mawmaw") and my Aunt Ruth would call on three way and sing to you. Neither being prize vocalists, you found yourself embarrassed as you sat there though it wasn't as if it was in person. I miss that. Adam serenaded me this morning and I am not sure if he meant to do it, but he drew out the Ha in Happy just like they would and in a tone fit for a Muppet.

Sydney is busy being a little mom to a random white bear in a pink 80's t-shirt that says "Love" and has a heart on it. She has wrapped it, rocked it, and changed it's diaper. Too bad she isn't older, she would be a really big help with Morgan. Of course, she would also need to be a weight lifter to help with him. I think I need to start stretching and warming up before picking him up. He had his 4 month check up a week ago and he was 17 pounds and 13 ounces. He is also tall so the doctor said that he really isn't overweight. That is good to know. It doesn't matter to me though. I like chubby babies. He is so busy trying to roll over all the way. I cringe as I say that because it reminds me that I need to finish Sydney's baby book. I have all the information like milestones and such, but I haven't put it all together. Ok, I am going to stop talking about it so I won't pull it out in a panic and start on it. I will vow to plan a scrapbook night soon. There is something that I have been working on and I am really excited about it. I am putting my Mac to good use and designing a new website and blog. I think that a new format will organize my thoughts and information in a better way. Using iweb makes it so easy to update everything. I will be able to post pictures easier and put full photo albums up. Adam can get more involved with it too. I published the first draft last night and it is really cool. I won't give the address yet because it isn't ready and I need to decide if it is going to linked through a web address that Adam purchased for us a few months back. www.whitefamilyblog.com You can go there now, but nothing is there. I am not sure how all that works, but somehow Adam will magically direct that site to my .mac site, which is what I will be using. It will be easier to say whitefamilyblog.com than... my mac site. You thought I might slip and give the address, didn't you?

Oh, by the way, I am now a model for Maybelline. Their make-up really works wonders...Check out my article here. If you will remember Sydney got her big break this summer with a self titled movie. We are all really taking off professionally.

1 comment:

ragan said...

Wow! How did you get such a quick and intense tan for your Maybeline gig? And such quick botox in your lips??