Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Announcing the new blog

Hey Everyone! We have a new website. It is still a work in progress, but the blogs (there are two) are up and running. I thought about waiting until I had all the content I wanted on there, but I am ready to blog some over Christmas so I am going ahead with it. I will not be posting on this blog after this post so go to our new site at:

www.whitefamilyblog.com

If you have a link on your blog to our site and want to link the new address, please use www.whitefamilyblog.com or the address from the main page of the site (it will be different because it is hosted by .mac and the other address directs you there) so you don't link people to specific posts from the blog. Do the same with bookmarking it on your computer. Thanks!

As I side note, never cancel a blog, because there are people out there that will pick up the address for their own use and put some really bad stuff on there. I guess they think it is a good way to get people to their sites, since people were going to the previous site anyway...this happened to my brother and it is NOT cool.


No comments: