Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 16, 2007

Random questions

Why do hospitals still follow a Catholic menu? Fish on Friday? I think it is more out of habit or tradition than anything. They always do fried chicken on Thursday too. Weird.

When did/why is text messaging become an acceptable form of getting to know someone when dating?

Why did I try the Little Debbie snack cake sitting on my desk when I don't really like snack cakes?

Why is Walmart such a drag?

Why do I buy water?

Why am I still watching Grey's Anatomy? The characters get on my nerves. I really dislike them. Yet I still watch. I am stopping right away...after I find out what happens to Meredith. I also need to see if she is ever going to change her hair. I know mine is probably worse, but she has no excuse.

Should we really trust movie reviews?

No comments: