Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sydney

Well, Sydney is 6 months old today. I can't believe it. We went to the doctor for her check up and shots last week (very sad). She weighs 15 pound 14 ounces and is 27.5 inches long. That is long! I don't think that this means she will be tall for sure but I hope it means that she will get a few extra inches above average. They can really help with weight later in life and you aren't required to wear 4 inch heels with every pair of pants you buy. She is gleefully rolling over, trying to sit up and making all kinds of noises. We have decided that she may be a loud child. She hollers and hollers out of excitement during the day and delirium near bedtime. She is sleeping through the night and waking happy in the morning, smiling as she observes her Don King hair in the mirror. She likes to play with toys in her bed when she wakes, but is still very loud so I have to get up anyway. We are a little concerned that she will think that her name is actually, sooo pretty, baby love, punkin pie, cutie, sugar buns...I could go on.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hey Jessica! I miss seeing you post. But i understand...i rarely post myself.

Now I hope you weren't complaining about YOUR height. Try living a day in my verically challenged bod.

Your nicknames are so cute. I fear our baby will think his name is "Wake Up!" since this is mostly what he hears yelled (gently yelled) in his ear. He likes to fall asleep during feedings.