Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hey!

Sorry it has been a while. I don't have a working computer at home right now so I have to find time when Adam is there. Sometimes it is early in the morning, like right now... I updated the Mystery Link. I saw the preview in a theater and the name of this movie just made me laugh. Have you ever heard of a "working title" (I think that is what they are called)? I think that someone forgot to come up with something better and they just went with what they had.

So what have we been up to lately? We are taking ballroom dancing with a group of friends. Right now we are on the foxtrot for a couple of weeks. It is much like a waltz. Last summer we took hustle lessons (think Saturday Night Fever) last year for my brother's 30th birthday party, which was a 70's themed party. My brother and his wife, Stewart and Amanda, are having a baby soon (due Sept 5th). I am not sure if I have told that already, but we are all really excited. Sydney is really rolling over and liking the food these days. We have two new contraptions in our house. The Bumbo seat and a baby sling. I use the Bumbo seat for feeding her and letting her sit right in the action. You must see this thing. It really is funny. The sling is great too. You can use them up to 2 years old. It hold her on my hip and when she is older I can swing her around to my back. I wish I had had this when she was born. You can cradle them on the front of you when they are smaller. In fact, I have two slings now. I think I like the one I bought on ebay the best. It is reversible and I picked the fabric.

Jess

No comments: